Tuesday, June 24, 2014

ABH Contour Kit: EYES?! Quick Review + Swatches + MOTD/FOTD


It's a wonder I finally got my hands on this palette. I couldn't even begin to tell you how hard it was to get a hold of after being sold out twice from Sephora online and in stores and on ABH's website until recently. No doubt it is by far one of the hottest and best selling products in the make up world. And why not? In only 6 colors, the Anastasia Contour Kit has the perfect shades to sculpt, lift and brighten your face. This is an essential for your makeup collection, especially if you're a makeup artist. It is holy grail. It's $40 and according to Anastasia, they will be selling refillable pans for this palette at $14 each soon. In my opinion, it is definitely worth the investment.

Below I have a photo of the Contour Kit and Swatches on my arm both with each name on each shade. Every color in this palette is a matte except sand which has shimmer.  


Obviously these colors are gorgeous. I had to try them out on my eyes. Neutrals are my favorite when it comes to eyeshadow.




  MOTD/FOTD
EYES: On my lids I have Banana. Sand is on the brow bone and inner corner to highlight those areas. In my crease I have Fawn. On the outer corner I blended the three dark shades for depth. I opted for a dark brown shade out of another palette and also liquid liner and heavy mascara. Without those last three, you're left with a beautiful, natural finish but I couldn't resist going all out. I also used Fawn to fill in my eyebrows 
FACE: My face is primed with Baby Skin by Maybelline. Foundation used is Bare Skin by Bareminerals in shade Bare Ivory 04 and set with Vanilla from the Contour Kit. I used Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer to highlight, Banana to set it and Fawn to bronze the face. 
LIPS: MAC's Mineralize Rich in Luxe Natural





Now you know how I feel about this Kit. Let me know what you think about this product and this eye look. Leave any questions/comments below or send me an email at
lyndsixo@gmail.com. For all other business inquiries contact me at
lyndsikay234@yahoo.com. Talk to you soon! xo









No comments:

Post a Comment