Saturday, June 21, 2014

Summer Sunset Inspired Makeup Look

Hello, Friends! This makeup look was inspired by the beautiful summer sunset. I'm still new to beauty blogging but let me know what you think! Enjoy... (:


Here I have the products I used listed and linked but they are interchangeable so you don't have to use these exact products to recreate this look if you don't want to.

Face Primer- Maybelline Baby Skin

Foundation- NYX BB Cream in Nude applied with a damp Beauty Blender Sponge

Eyebrows- Kat Von D True Romance Palette in Saint, in the color Bookworm, applied with an angled brush

Eyeshadow- All the eye shadows used are from the BH Cosmetics 28 Neutral Color Palette. First I applied a thin layer of Urban Decay's Original Eyeshadow Primer Potion. Next I applied the light pink shade from the palette all over my lid and a little above my crease with my finger. This is the only pink color in the palette and it has flecks of gold pigment. Then, with a blending brush, I applied the matte dark plum shade into my crease to define it. While applying, I made sure to blend very well so there are no harsh edges and to lighten the color a little. After that, I took a dense eyeshadow brush with the same plum color and applied it directly to the outer lid, connecting it to my my bottom lash line in a v-shape. This outer corner is also known as the outer v. Lastly, for the inner corner of the eye I used the iridescent silvery white shade in the palette with my finger. This color has flecks of light blue in it.


Eyeliner & Mascara- Using L'Oreal's Infallible Super Slim Liquid Eyeliner in Black, I lined my eyes, winging it out at the ends and connecting it to my bottom lash line only halfway. I also liked my water line and tight lined with L'oreal Voluminous Smoldering Eyeliner in Black. The I curled my lashes and applied Cover Girl's Flamed Out Mascara.

Blush & Highlight- For Blush I applied Milani Baked Powder Blush in the color Delizioso Pink. For Highlight on top of the cheekbones, I used the same iridescent eyeshadow that I previously used for my inner corner highlight.

Lips- Revlon Lip Butter in Cupcake

Lastly I set everything with MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in the shade Light using a Beauty Blender. This is the final look... 

 
Thanks for reading! If you have any questions or comments leave them here or email me at lyndsixo@gmail.com. For business inquiries email me at lyndsikay234@yahoo.com. Talk to you soon! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment